Remember to collect these items in easy-to-carry, waterproof containers:
- Masks, First Aid Kit and Medication for every family member
- Canned goods (meat, beans, etc.)
- Freeze-dried food
- Bottled water and juices
- Personal care items: shampoo, soap, toothbrush, and the like
- Contact information and identification for all family members
- Solar or Battery-powered Lights and Chargers
- Essential supplies: masks, disinfectant, hand sanitizer, bleach, gloves, sponges and mops
Check the ODPM website and social media channel for the list of shelters near you, and look out for bulletins from the TT Met Office and TV Channels to stay informed on weather conditions.
Remember to collect these items in easy-to-carry, waterproof containers: Masks, First Aid Kit and Medication for every family member Canned goods (meat, beans, etc.) Freeze-dried food Bottled water and juices Personal care items: shampoo, soap, toothbrush, and the like Contact information and identification for all family members Solar or Battery-powered Lights and Chargers Essential supplies:Leer Más ...
We are looking for skilled volunteers to help families recover from weather incidents during the 2020 Hurricane Season and beyond! Please complete both the Disaster Recovery Volunteer Form at AND the regular Volunteer Form to tell us how you can help. It’s a great opportunity to put your professional skills to work building safe, strong,Leer Más ...
As we come to the end of a year of triumphs and challenges, joys and sorrows, progress and setbacks, we look back with gratitude for the continued support of individuals and organisations here and around the world. Despite the challenging economic situation, Corporate Trinidad and Tobago continue to believe that doing good is just goodLeer Más ...