We are committed to a world where everyone:
- has a healthy place to live to contain the transmission of COVID-19, and
- is not forced from their homes due to economic hardships caused by COVID-19
As the economic crises arise from this context, the need for affordable, safe and healthy housing becomes more evident.
As we begin a new Fiscal Year, we promise that:
- We will work with people from all walks of life to build homes, communities and hope.
- We will advocate for and fully support your right to safe, decent and affordable housing, whatever your life’s circumstances.
- We will teach you and counsel you so that together we can build a thriving nation.
Now, more than ever, we need Habitat for Humanity’s mission to rise as a banner and reach families in need.
Now more than ever, we need you.